Focus your project's purpose with scoping questions and examples that will help you identify management needs and end users.
Identify and understand the management need that will focus and drive a project.
- Leverage boundary spanners.
- Gather background information on the issue.
Ask the people who are working on a management issue to articulate management needs from their perspective.
- Map out the needs of potential end users.
Explore best practices to focus your project's problem statement.
- Keep your project simple, focused, and manageable.
- Articulate the core purpose of your project.
- Learn about categories of management needs.