Develop strategies to identify and meet communications objectives and co-create user-relevant products with your partners.
Think about your communications objectives and project identity.
- Thoughtfully brand your project with a short, catchy name.
- Identify specific communication objectives.
- Understand your intended users’ values to effectively target communications
- Leverage existing work
Collaborate with end users and other participants early in the project planning phase to shape communication efforts.
- Work with end users to refine your messaging.
- Notice the preferences and styles of your end users.
- Build communication capacity both inside and outside your team.